SPECIAL SHOW OF SHORT- AND LONGHAIRED ST. BERNHARD DOGS
- Baby Class (4 – 6 months)
- Puppy Class (6 – 9 months)
- Junior Class (9 – 18 months)
- Intermediate Class (15 – 24 months)
- Open Class (starting 15 months)
- Champion Class (starting 24 months)
- Veteran Class (starting 8 years)
- Breeders Class * (Breeder Class four St. Bernards from the same kennel or by the same breeder are judged. The four dogs must be from at least two different parents’ combinations and must have been awarded on the given Show. Starting from 8 month.)
- Progeny Class * (Male/female with four offspring from at least two different combinations of parents are judged. All the dogs must have been awarded on the given Show. Starting from 8 month.)
- Generations Class * (St. Bernards from following generations, minimum 3 are judged; sex and hair type does not matter. All the dogs must have been awarded on the given Show.)
- Kennel Class * (St. Bernards from the same kennel breaded or selected for breeding are judged. Minimum 3 dogs, starting 8 months; the dogs must have been awarded on the given Show.)
- Couples * (Couple of same owner ( male and female ) awarded on the given Show is judged. Can be short and / or longhaired.)
The Day will start with Procession, Show will be opened after.
Every participant will have special gift dedicated to the show 2012.
Titles and awards (additional to EKL titles ):
- “BEST ST.BERNARD 2012”
- “CLUB WINNER 2012” (short-haired male, long-haired male, short-haired female and long-haired female)
- “CLUB JUNIOR WINNER 2012” (short-haired male, long-haired male, short-haired female and long-haired female)
- “CLUB VETERAN WINNER 2012” (short-haired male, long-haired male, short-haired female and long-haired female)
- Best Mover
- Best Head
- Cyclamen Dianola Special Trophy for the “Best Short Hair Junior”, living in Estonia
- Cyclamen Dianola Special Trophy for the “Best Short Hair”, born in Estonia
- Buffy’s Teddybear Special Trophy for the “Best Long Hair Male”
- Beleza’s Memory Trophy for the “Best Long Hair Female Breeding Dog”, born and living in Estonia
Entry dates and fees, EUR
30.04. – 27.05.2012
28.05. – 28.06.2012
|Estonian St. Bernard Dog Breeding Club member’s price||Baby|
|EST registry dogs price||Baby|
|Non EST registry dogs price||Baby|
Couples Class until 28.06.2012 – 15 EUR
Breeders, Progeny, Generations and Kennel Class until 28.06.2012 – 10 EUR
Discount from the price of the registered owner’s second dog 3 EUR, valid for the dogs that are registered. The registration price of the first dog includes the catalog of the show.
INFO AND REGISTRATION:
Phone: GSM + 372 5017137 Kaie Lõoke
Address : Lõosilma tee 12, Vääna-Jõesuu, Harku vald 76909
Payments: MTÜ Aretusklubi “Eesti Bernhardiin”
Swedbank IBAN EE152200221036094063
NOTE! All bank fees are paid by the sender! Note the dog’s breed and name of the owner on the payment order!
Requirements for participants: Dogs must be identified (tattoo or microchip). All dogs must be properly vaccinated.
NOTE! The Organising Committee of the Show reserves the right to make changes in the list of judges!